HP printer users always want to get flawless printing process. But sometimes, they complain they are facing so many paper stuck issues frequently. Sometimes they complain that they follow all guidelines about paper settings in the printer but still they are not printing anything. Most of the users get scared why this happens to them. But if they contact with the hp technical team through HP printer customer service phone number then they will get their solutions of these problems. If they are unable to understand any technical word then they can ask them to simplify that .Technicians won’t mind at all.
HP technicians give detailed advice to the users how they deal with this problem. Sometimes, users find out that they are hearing a loud noise from their printer. Sometimes they see that light of the printer is just blinking. Sometimes, they become disgusted after seeing that printer rollers are rotating but do not printing anything. When, any of this situation happens, then they advice the users to follow some procedures to fix this issue.These are discussed below and assure them that there are always available through HP printer customer service phone number. These procedures are discussed below-
- Users will be instructed to open the printer lid first.
- After that, users need to remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Then, users need to remove the upper tray.
- After that, users will be instructed to move the cartridge assembly. If they don’t know how to do it then they can dial HP printer helpline number and get training from the technical team .If the cartridge assembly positioned far from the left side then users need to push down on the large black bar directly above the three large rollers. And then they need to release it. Then it will springs back up.
- Then, users need to lift the cartridge assembly and then try to move to the right side. If they are unable to do it then they can dial HP helpline number and consult with the technical team.
- After that, users need to trace out the metal gear assembly and which is at the left side of the printer. It is a small plastic arm which is almost 50 mm in length. On the right side clutch actuator should be points down. And plastic half gear is just under clutch actuator. If the users handle it with efficiency then it will move freely then users can take sigh of relief.
- If the clutch actuator gets stuck then users need to lift it and move the arrow to the right of the plastic half gear.
- After that, users need to change the outer paper tray.
- Next, users need to close the printer lid.
- After that, users need to turn on the power cord and then turn on the printer. Hp technicians advice them to take a test printout for checking its function.
If the users still have some queries then they can dial HP printer customer service phone number. This number is open for 24×7 hour basis. Users won’t have to pay the phone bill as it is a toll free number. Technicians are committed to deliver high end solutions for the users. They never compromise with the service quality and deadline.